- Client: Huboo
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Distribution/Fulfilment
- Services: Warehouse Mezzanine Floor
Huboo is a startup multi-channel fulfilment business. Moving into their first distribution centre at Vertex Park in Bristol they needed double the storage capacity to grow. Avent designed a Warehouse Mezzanine Floor to increase storage space allowing Huboo to grow their business.
Benefits Sought from Huboo:
- Double the capacity to allow storage of clients products
- Quick turnaround from survey to installation
- Good access from ground floor to Mezzanine Floor and upper first-floor offices
- Pallet loading gate
- Ensure full Building Regulations compliance
- Fire alarm system and lighting
- Column grid designed to suit Huboo storage layout
- Avent designed a Mezzanine Floor column layout to double Warehouse space
- Installation carried out with Huboo warehouse operatives in-situ
- Avent designed a programme to ensure Huboo could continue their operations without compromise
- Work completed in just three weeks from initial delivery of materials to completion
- Installation of two staircases to Mezzanine Floor to comply with Fire Regulations
- Access through distribution centre was improved with a staircase from Mezzanine Floor to upper first-floor offices
- Fire-rated suspended ceiling installed to give required one-hour fire rating
- Avent ensured compliance with Building Regulations and liaised with Building Inspector
After a three week phased programme, the Warehouse Mezzanine Floor in Bristol was complete. The installation had doubled Huboo’s storage capacity, aiding growth at this important time. Staircases were installed to ensure compliance with Fire Regulations and to enable staff to move to and from the Warehouse. Compliance with Fire and Building Regulations was achieved by installing a one-hour fire rated ceiling.
More About Our Client:
Huboo is a multi-channel fulfilment company. They assist online product sellers to store, package and deliver their products.