- Client: Creo Medical
- Location: Bath
- Sector: Medical devices
- Services: Office Refurbishment
Creo Medical was in the process of moving to a new research facility location when they approached us to carry out an Office Refurbishment in Bath. Creo was taking over an empty three-storey building within Bath City Centre that was more than suitable in regards to location but required some Refurbishment works to be operational.
Benefits Sought from Creo Medical
- New Office layout.
- Facelift to existing Office.
- Creation of new shower area for staff.
- Hard wearing flooring solution.
- Use of 75mm Office Partitioning system to form new Offices and divide a workshop area.
- Installation of anti-static Flooring to the entrance lobby and workshop area.
- Fitting of window blinds to external windows throughout.
- Works carried out within research facility.
- Installation of LED Lighting Panels to entrance lobby.
- Fitting out of shower room within WC area.
After two weeks on site, Avent had fulfilled Creo’s requirements and provided the Office Refurbishment in Bath on schedule ready for Creo to move into their new premises. Each area of the project had been completed to a high standard and matched Creo’s pre-contract specification.
More About Our Client:
Creo Medical are an innovative biotech company that creates devices that allow doctors to carry out surgical procedures without the need to puncture the skin. Based in Chepstow Creo recently listed on the Stock Exchange and are looking to get at least four new products to market in 2017.