- Client: Creo Medical
- Location: Bath
- Sector: Medical devices
- Services: Office Refurbishment
As Creo Medical moved to a new research facility location, they approached us to refurbish their Bath offices. A three-storey building within Bath City Center was being taken over that was more than suitable from a location standpoint, but in need of some refurbishment to be operational.
Benefits Sought from Creo Medical
- A new layout for the office.
- A facelift for the existing office.
- Creating a new staff shower area.
- An attractive, hard-wearing flooring solution.
- Use of 75mm Office Partitioning system to form new Offices and divide a workshop area.
- Installation of anti-static flooring in the entrance lobby and workshop area.
- Fitting of window blinds to external windows throughout.
- Works carried out within research facility.
- Installation of LED Lighting Panels to entrance lobby.
- Fitting out of shower room within WC area.
After two weeks on site, Avent had fulfilled Creo’s requirements and provided the office refurbishment on schedule ready for Creo to move into their new premises. Each area of the project had been completed to a high standard and matched Creo’s pre-contract specification.
More About Our Client:
Creo Medical are an innovative biotech company that creates devices that allow doctors to carry out surgical procedures without the need to puncture the skin. Based in Chepstow Creo recently listed on the Stock Exchange and are looking to get at least four new products to market in 2017.