- Client: Pegasus Group
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Housing Development Planning
- Services: Office Refurbishment
Pegasus Group contacted Avent Interiors in search of a cost-effective Office Refurbishment solution for their Bristol office. By gaining an understanding of what the Pegasus Group were trying to achieve we were able to provide appropriate services within budget expectations.
Benefits Sought from Pegasus Group
- Office environment updated to reflect design department.
- An environment designed to promote collaborative working.
- Making efficient use of space.
- A new staff breakout area.
- Re-use of existing Office Partitioning elements to create new Meeting Room.
- Re-configuration of floor boxes.
- Installation of feature Lighting.
- Flooring design combining carpet tiles and LVT flooring.
- Installation of Plant Wall.
- Time-critical project (3 weeks).
This project was a complete success! Pegasus’ Office was transformed from an unimaginative space into a colorful and agile work environment within 3 weeks. The all-new collaboration area would now allow the entire design team to meet and discuss their projects, improving productivity overall. A major focus of this project was also placed on the breakout area, revitalized using colour schemes and a fantastic plant wall feature. Avent Interiors completed this project within pre-set timescales provided by Pegasus, allowing for a smooth transition of new staff members.
“We were delighted with the service received from Mark, Otto and the team. We came to them with both precise and vague ideas which required their patience and innovation – they successfully delivered both. The work was completed to a high standard and on time, despite an evolving brief from us. They have also taken a keen interest in the project post-completion to ensure it delivers the space we had envisaged (which it does!)“.
Sean Hindes, Design Director, Pegasus Group
More About Our Client:
The Pegasus Group is a leading independent planning consultancy with eleven Offices in the UK. They work across all sectors and provide a wide range of services including; local & Strategic planning, Urban & Rural Planning, and Feasibility studies.