- Client: Pegasus Group
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Housing Development Planning
- Services: Office Refurbishment
Pegasus Group contacted Avent Interiors in search of a cost-effective Office Refurbishment solution for their Bristol Design Office. By gaining an understanding of what the Pegasus Group were trying to achieve we were able to provide appropriate services within budget expectations.
Benefits Sought from Pegasus Group
- Updated Office environment to reflect design department.
- Collaborative working.
- Utilisation of space.
- New breakout area.
- Re-use of existing Office Partitioning elements to create new Meeting Room.
- Re-configuration of floor boxes.
- Installation of feature Lighting.
- Flooring design combining carpet tiles and LVT flooring.
- Installation of Plant Wall.
- Time-critical project (3 weeks).
This project was a complete success! After just 3 weeks, the Office had been transformed from an unimaginative environment into a colorful and agile space that would allow Pegasus to grow. The all-new collaboration area would now allow the entire design team to meet and discuss their projects, improving productivity overall. An emphasis of this project was also put on the breakout area which had now been revitalized making use of colour schemes and the fantastic Plant Wall feature. Avent Interiors completed this project within pre-set timescales provided by Pegasus, allowing for a smooth transition of new staff members.
More About Our Client:
The Pegasus Group is a leading independent planning consultancy with eleven Offices in the UK. They work across all sectors and provide a wide range of services including; local & Strategic planning, Urban & Rural Planning, and Feasibility studies.