- Client: Chapple & Jenkins
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Wholesale
- Services: Office Partitions
Recently, Chapple and Jenkins purchased an unoccupied industrial unit with an open-plan office. To meet their staffing and operational requirements, Avent created a large number of offices, a communication room, breakout areas, and a kitchen.
Benefits Sought from Chapple & Jenkins:
- An open space to be segmented into departmental offices according to their use.
- The partitions in the office should be of good quality to ensure sound does not travel.
- The service must be responsive because the move-in deadline had to be met.
- Avent recommended the use of the 100mm office partition system to provide superior acoustic value.
- Glass partitioning was used to provide natural light throughout the open plan office area.
- This project involved nearly 20 modules of glass partitioning and close to 50 modules of solid office partitions.
- Fast turnaround from site survey and quotation to the commencement of works.
The project was completed after a month on and off site to fit in with other refurbishment work. Staff at Chapple & Jenkins have now moved into new offices. The partitions were a good balance of solid and glass, with glass providing natural light and solid providing enhanced sound insulation. In addition to meeting Chapple & Jenkins’ vision, we provided them with a platform to grow their business to new heights.
More About Our Client:
Chapple & Jenkins is one of Bristol’s biggest wholesalers. Their range of products is diverse and covers soft drinks, confectionery, alcoholic beverages, catering equipment, and cleaning goods. They operate throughout the South and pride themselves on customer service.