For Office Partitions Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham and across the South West, contact Avent Interiors! We have over 30 years experience installing Partitions of all specifications.
The most popular Office Partitions Avent Interiors install are the 75mm and 100mm systems.
We begin to build the Partition by constructing a framework with steel floor track and aluminium head channels. Next, 50mm galvanised steel studs form upright posts along the framework. Our fitters then fix one layer of 12.5mm plasterboard to create a 75mm system or two layers of 12.5mm plasterboard to create a 100mm system. All of our Partitions are filled with quality insulation to improve acoustics and energy efficiency.
Glazing and finish options
Many glazing options are available for both the 75mm and 100mm Office Partition System. These include full height, door height, above door, and mid-level (single and double-glazed).
Our Partitions are then finished and decorated with either aluminium cover trims and Muraspec wallpaper or taped & jointed and painted.
Door veneer finishes include Sapele, Cherry, Oak, Ash, Koto, Maple and Beech.
Benefits of 75mm and 100mm systems
- Appearance versatility.
- Aluminium finishes available in any BS or RAL colour to suit clients’ requirements.
- Demountable and relocatable when installed using cover trims.
- Fire rating of up to an hour.
- Provide great acoustic value with high levels of sound reduction (up to 52db).
- Can be offset against Corporation Tax (as furniture & equipment).
- Dismantled within the same floor area during office layout reconfiguration.
- Modern appearance fits in any existing office or proposed office environment.
Glass Partitions, otherwise known as Frameless Glass Partitions are another great addition to any Office environment.
Benefits of using Glass Partitions:
- Attractive, stylish and modern appearance.
- Natural light passes through.
- Time efficient install with minimal disruption.
- Demountable and relocatable.
- Many door options.
- Ability to apply creative Glass Manifestations.
- Single and double glazed options.
- Acoustic rating up to 47db.
Demountable Office Partitions
Demountable Office Partitions are relocatable, quick to install and cost-effective.
This system has a module width of 1200mm and is constructed with aluminium H posts and channels, forming an actual Partition thickness of 5omm with the use of Honeycomb panels. Both Solid and Glazing options are available in this system.
It’s important to remember that Demountable Partitions have low sound and fire value. They should be for room dividers only.
Otherwise known as Sliding Partitions, this form of Partition is a great addition to environments where the user would like to split a room on a regular basis. This is often used to split Conference Rooms, Meeting Rooms and Classrooms.
As with all Partitions, there are multiple design options, sound ratings and finishes for you to choose from. Please note that every Folding Partition we install is bespoke and manufactured specifically for your project. Therefore, they have a significant lead time from design to install.
Which Partition is right for your workplace?
To the layman, most Office Partitions look quite the same. Each type, however, brings its own set of benefits. Thus, it’s very important to get our expert opinion to find out which system is most suitable for your Office.
Avent Interiors provide free, no obligation site surveys and quotations. We are more than happy to visit your Office, assess the use of the Partition and advise accordingly.
For your, Free Site Survey call us on 0117 9960 950.