- Client: Ace Axis
- Location: Swindon
- Sector: Telecommunications
- Services: Office Partitioning, Glass Partitioning, Kitchen & Toilet install
Ace Axis had grown significantly in the last few years and were looking to move to premises large enough for their growing workforce. They found a great location in Swindon but the Office space was completely open plan covering two floors and functionally did not match their requirements. Avent was called in to install Office Partitioning in Swindon and assist Ace Axis in transforming this open plan space into a functional working environment.
Benefits Sought from Ace Axis:
- Multiple Offices for management.
- New Meeting Room.
- Enclosed communications room.
- New staff Breakout area and Kitchen.
- Additional toilet block.
- A range of Office Partitioning types installed, including Glass Partitioning.
- Forming of multiple Offices, communications room, machine room, new toilets block and Breakout area.
- Installation of Kitchen to Breakout area.
- Tight schedule adhered to as per Ace Axis’s requirements for move in date.
After two weeks on site in Swindon, Avent Interiors had completed the project on schedule and transformed the area into a functional space for Ace Axis. What was once a completely open plan area now served a purpose for Ace Axis’s expansion plan.
More About Our Client:
Ace Axis work within the telecoms industry. They focus their attention on building, testing and analysing networks of the future. They set out to create innovative solutions for a range of applications including 4G and 5G networks.