- Client: Heat Recruitment
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Recruitment
- Services: Office Partitioning
Heat recruitment had just taken over a large, open plan, unoccupied floor when Avent were called in to install office partitioning. They had decided to move office location due to their ever expanding workforce and desire to grow the business further, something they couldn’t do in their existing offices.
Benefits sought from Heat Recruitment
- Make new office space something to be proud of.
- Creating offices and meeting rooms for staff.
- To match the style of the office fit out, modern office partitioning should be used.
- Optimize natural light in the office by allowing it to pass through the partitioning.
- Before moving in, all works must be completed.
- Heat Recruitment needed their new premises as soon as possible, so Avent had to work fast.
- We recommended 75mm office partitioning for the client’s layout. A well-rounded system that provides acoustic value, different finishes, and multiple glazing options.
- In conjunction with other trades appointed by the client, Avent built the office partitioning.
- To maintain building management requirements for staircase/fire access, our material delivery and loading took place out of hours.
After two weeks of constructing office partitioning, fitting glass and decorating; Avent had created numerous offices, meeting rooms, a Breakout area and a training facility.
‘At Heat Recruitment we had reached a point where we had outgrown the office and needed to relocate in order to expand. This meant an office fit out on a much larger scale, a scale that we had not done before. After conducting a beauty parade of office fit out businesses, we opted for using Avent Interiors, which turned out to be a fantastic decision. They were professional from start to finish, demonstrating a great degree of knowledge throughout. I was in fact so comfortable with their workmanship that I took a 2-week holiday in the middle of the fit out, only to return to an almost complete office. The standard of fit out conducted by Avent Interiors definitely assisted in Heat Recruitment winning the Employee Engagement Award in 2016. We would recommend Avent Interiors.’
Steve Preston – Managing Director, Heat Recruitment.
More about our client:
Heat Recruitment is a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy who have operated since 2005. They operate in the Accountancy, Finance, Information Technology, Financial Services, Legal and General Insurance Sectors.