- Client: Heat Recruitment
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Recruitment
- Services: Office Partitioning
Heat recruitment had just taken over a large, open plan, unoccupied floor when Avent were called in to install Office Partitioning. They had decided to move Office location due to their ever expanding workforce and desire to grow the business further, something they couldn’t do in their existing Offices.
Benefits sought from Heat Recruitment
- Transform new Office space into something to be proud of.
- Creation of Offices and Meeting Rooms for staff.
- Modern Office Partitioning to match Office Fit Out style.
- Natural light passing through Office Partitioning.
- Completion of works before moving in.
- Avent had to work to tight timescales to allow Heat Recruitment to move into their new premises as soon as possible.
- We advised on layout and recommended the client use a 75mm Office Partitioning system. A well-rounded system that provides acoustic value, differing finishes and allows multiple glazing options.
- Avent created a program of works suitable with other trades the client had appointed and got to work on constructing the Office Partitioning in Bristol.
- To maintain building management requirements for staircase/fire access during working hours Avent carried our material delivery and loading out of hours.
After two weeks of constructing Office Partitioning, fitting Glass and Decorating; Avent had created numerous Offices, Meeting Rooms, a Breakout area and a training facility. The open plan Office space had truly been transformed into what Heat Recruitment were looking for.
‘At Heat Recruitment we had reached a point where we had outgrown the office and needed to relocate in order to expand. This meant an office fit out on a much larger scale, a scale that we had not done before. After conducting a beauty parade of office fit out businesses, we opted for using Avent Interiors, which turned out to be a fantastic decision. They were professional from start to finish, demonstrating a great degree of knowledge throughout. I was in fact so comfortable with their workmanship that I took a 2-week holiday in the middle of the fit out, only to return to an almost complete office. The standard of fit out conducted by Avent Interiors definitely assisted in Heat Recruitment winning the Employee Engagement Award in 2016. We would recommend Avent Interiors.’
Steve Preston – Managing Director, Heat Recruitment.
More about our client:
Heat Recruitment is a Specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating within the Accountancy, Finance, Information Technology, Financial Services, Legal and General Insurance Sectors since 2005.