- Client: Unite The Union
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Union
- Services: Office Kitchen Fit Out
Unite the Union got in contact with Avent Interiors to discuss an Office Kitchen Fit Out in Bristol. The new area was to be created on the ground floor within an existing café that they were going to be renting to an external company. Staff therefore needed their own secure kitchen area. Offering guidance and a cost-effective quotation, Avent won the contract.
Benefits Sought from Unite
- Improved kitchen/breakout facilities for staff.
- Secure access for Unite staff only.
- Single contractor to take control and manage project.
- Boost staff morale through investment in new facilities.
- Creation of kitchen space through the use of Partitioning.
- Installation of new Office Kitchen, complete with integral dishwasher and fridge.
- Water heater and zip boiler fitted.
- Electrical outputs throughout kitchen area.
- Security access door system installed. Compatible with existing building security systems.
Staff at Unite’s Bristol office now had a new, secure kitchen area to call their own; away from the in situ café. The kitchen installed provided staff with fully integrated services including refrigeration, dishwashing and boiling water via a zip boiler. Fulfilling Unite’s requirement for security, access to the area can only be gained through staff security fob.
“Used Avent Interiors for 1st time and was very impressed with Quality of work, professionalism, materials & fittings used. Happy with a very high quality Staff Kitchen area and will certainly use for future projects.”
Neil McGuinness – Facilities Manager, Unite the Union
More About Our Client:
Unite is the largest trade union in the UK and Ireland with over 1.4 million members. They work within a huge variety of sectors including Aerospace & shipbuilding, automotive, finance and health.