- Client: TXO Systems
- Location: Chepstow
- Sector: Technology
- Services: Office Fit Out
TXO approached Avent Interiors to carry out an Office Fit Out in Chepstow to create a new 40 metre by 10-metre work area within their Industrial unit. The new space was to be for staff working on telecoms networking equipment for a large contract. Needed as a matter of urgency, TXO set a schedule of 2 weeks to get the project complete.
Benefits Sought from TXO:
- Increased working space for expanding the business.
- Cost effective Office Fit Out service.
- Quality Partition and Suspended Ceiling install.
- Quick turnaround of the project ready for new contract.
- TXO requested mid double glazed units throughout front elevation
- Fitting of 2 sets full height double oak veneer doors.
- Avent constructed 40 linear metres of our 100mm Partition system. This comprised of a 50mm metal stud, 2 layers of 12.5mm plasterboard per side and 50mm insulation to all cavities.
- The existing back and sides of the new work area were dry lined and decorated to match the front elevation.
- For greater flexibility, use of Demountable Partition to separate the space into 2 areas.
Avent completed the Office Fit Out in Chepstow for TXO systems ahead of schedule and on budget. The new working area was exactly what management was looking for and matched their requirements for operational expansion. Our ability to turn around this project so quickly meant that TXO could fulfil a contract to a new client.
“We have grown to over 100 staff in 3 years, Avent Interiors have supported us through our exceptional growth. They are always competitive with their quotes and workmanship is excellent. This particular project was fast tracked from concept to completion of works due to our continued growth and Avent exceeded above all expectations in producing a fast and professional installation at such short notice.”
Jeremy Pudge, Recycling & Compliance Director, TXO Systems
More About Our Client:
With offices worldwide, TXO work with clients to responsibly and sustainably acquire, redeploy, resell and recycle technology assets.