- Client: Lifetime Training
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Training provider
- Services: Office Fit Out
Lifetime Training contacted Avent Interiors to carry out a site survey over multiple floors for an Office Fit Out in Bristol. Already in-situ on the 5th, 10th and 11th floors of Clifton Heights, Lifetime Training were seeking Partition reconfigurations on the 11th floor to their reception area and a Fit Out of a wing of the 5th floor.
Benefits Sought from Lifetime Training
- New meeting rooms for growing business requirements.
- Re-configuration of space to create Kitchen area.
- Improvement of Reception area layout.
- Removal of Office Partitioning to create a new working area.
- Creation of multiple Meeting Rooms and Offices using Glass Partitioning.
- Installation of a Faceted Curved Glass Wall.
- Reconfiguration of Partitioning in the reception area.
- Install of Glass sliding door to the Reception area.
- Certain works completed out of hours to uphold buildings health and safety regulations.
Lifetime’s 5th floor Office wing had now been transformed from an open space to a functional area with two new Meeting Rooms and furthermore a Breakout Area for staff. Most noteworthy is the use of faceted glass that has provided fantastic aesthetics but also separated a working area and a Breakout Area. Works to the 11th floor have created a new reception area formed by Office Partitioning and a new sliding glass door. This Office Fit Out in Bristol for Lifetime Training was a great success and Avent look forward to working with them again in the future.
“Avent Interiors created a wonderful space for our employees in Head Office. Always prompt on timing and happy to return to go over any concerns and queries regarding the job. Feedback from the team has been really positive and it looks great! Thank you!”.
Francesca Feltham – Operational Support Manager, Lifetime Training
More About Our Client:
Lifetime Training is one of the UK’s leading training providers; offering apprentices, recruitment services, and training courses. Their aim is to support individuals and businesses to perform better through the delivery of outstanding training programs.