- Client: Iceland Distribution Centre
- Location: Swindon
- Sector: Supermarket
- Services: Glazed Office Partitions
Iceland’s facilities team contacted Avent Interiors to discuss Glazed Office Partitions in Swindon. Management at the site wanted to create a board/meeting room and 3 offices within an open area. These new Partitions however needed to match the existing Partitions in situ within the distribution complex. Able to meet their requirements, Avent Interiors quoted and won the contract.
Benefits Sought from Iceland:
- Improved Meeting Room facilities.
- Good acoustic Partitions.
- Privacy for management team.
- Match existing Glazed Office Partitions.
- 36 linear metres of Glazed Office Partitions installed to match existing.
- Sound/acoustic importance for the meeting/board room.
- Full height glazing incorporating venetian blinds.
- Dividing Partitions constructed using 75mm system with insulation to cavities.
- Solid Partitions finished with Muraspec and joint cover trims matching existing Partitions.
Within a week the open area had transformed into a functional space for staff. It now consisted of a meeting room and 3 offices for the management team. Using Glazed Office Partitions in Swindon had improved Iceland’s working environment and fulfilled their requirements and staffing needs.
“We were delighted with the approach and professionalism from Avent Interiors from our initial meeting to completion of works. We had several quotes and theirs was extremely competitive and well presented. The quality of their work was of a high standard and their site personnel were flexible and adaptable to fit into a working environment and work around us. Avent have fitted other partitions for us since this initial installation and always deliver a great level of service”
Mark Hazelden, Operations Manager, Iceland Distribution Centre, Swindon, Wiltshire
More About Our Client:
Iceland is a British supermarket focussing on frozen foods. With over 800 locations, they employ 23,000 people throughout the UK. They have approximately 1.8% share of the UK food market. Their distribution centre in Swindon is one of their largest in the country servicing much of the South West.