- Client: Appsbroker
- Location: Swindon
- Sector: Cloud and App development
- Services: Glass Partitioning
Appsbroker approached Avent Interiors to provide a quotation for Glass Partitioning in Swindon to create two new Offices for management. These Offices were to have full height glazing and match their existing Partitioning in situ. Quoting competitively, Avent were awarded the works and started work as soon as possible at Appsbrokers request.
Benefits Sought from Appsbroker:
- New Office for the Managing Director and management team.
- Privacy from main Office floor.
- Match existing Glass Partitioning.
- Transfer of natural light through Office.
- Avent matched the existing Partitioning system RAL colour.
- Advised Appsbroker on Partition layout to improve use of space.
- Installed Glass Partitioning in Swindon to incorporate in-situ column.
Within just a few days on site, Avent had created two new Offices incorporating Glass frontage with solid dividing Partitions. The newly installed Glass Partitioning matched Appsbrokers existing system and senior management now had new Offices that would provide privacy from the open plan Office area.
More About Our Client:
Appsbroker is Google’s largest partner in Europe. They help drive Google Cloud and Apps adoption at major enterprises across the globe.