- Client: Itec Group
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Business Services
- Services: Office Interiors
Avent Interiors have a long-standing relationship with Itec Group and have carried out numerous projects at their premises in South Bristol. Looking to further develop their Office Itec management got in touch with Avent Interiors to go about creating four new private Offices for management staff.
Benefits Sought from Itec:
- Creation of four new Offices for the management team.
- Glass frontage to enable light transfer.
- Good acoustics between Offices.
- Minimal disruption to business operation.
- Works took place out of hours over three weekends to ensure minimal disruption to Itec.
- Installation of 100mm Acoustic Partitions to divide Offices.
- Toughened Glass Partitions and Glass doors installed.
- Each Office received individual Ceiling to improve acoustics.
- Painted and decorated throughout.
After three weekends onsite, the area which previously stood un-used had been transformed into four new private Offices. Avent Interiors completed the works within set timescales and the completed project looked fantastic! The management team at Itec now had Offices that provided them with privacy but retained the sense of an open Office through the use of Glass Partitions.
“As a company, ITEC is all about helping our customers to work smarter. We’re a growing business with more than 200 employees, and we like to partner with suppliers like Avent who share our approach – professional, expert and can-do.”
Robert Hollier, Marketing Director, Itec
More About Our Client:
“With more than 200 expert staff across nine UK locations, ITEC aims to help SME organisations work smarter. That means expertise in identifying and implementing appropriate technologies, combined with the ability to support those solutions to optimise a customer’s return on investment. We provide agile managed print, IT, VoIP and document capture technology, expertly deployed and supported for those smarter business outcomes.”