- Client: ECOBAT
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Battery Technology and Supply
- Services: Glass Office Partitioning
ECOBAT contacted Avent Interiors to carry out an install of Glass Office Partitioning in Bristol within their new industrial unit. The area in question was to be transformed into a Reception area, Board Meeting Room and Offices. Successful in tendering the project we got to work straight away and worked to tight timescales to ensure that ECOBAT could move into the premises as soon as possible.
Benefits Sought from ECOBAT:
- Quick turnaround to allow Ecobat to move into new Bristol depot.
- Creation of large meeting room through Glass Partitioning.
- A Reception area and management Office.
- Low-cost install.
- Fast turnaround from quotation to commencing works.
- Avent provided ECOBAT with 3D partition layouts drawings.
- Use of both Solid and Glass to provide optimal acoustics and privacy.
- Integral blinds fitted within the Glass Office Partitioning to provide a great finish.
The open plan Office area within ECOBAT’s new unit in Bristol had been transformed. By installing Glass Office Partitioning, Avent was able to create a new Reception area, management Office and a much needed Board Room. Using Glass with integral blinds as opposed to Solid Partitioning throughout, provided both great aesthetics and privacy for staff. Avent completed the works within the tight timeframe which allowed ECOBAT to move in on schedule.
“Avent Interiors were totally professional from the design stage to installation, the support and service has been great! I am really pleased with the completed office partitions and would recommend this company 100% to anyone requiring office partitions”.
Lee Morgan – Ecobat Technologies
More About Our Client:
ECOBAT are the world’s largest producer and recycler of lead. They are the only global company offering a closed recycling loop for lead-acid batteries.