- Client: April UK
- Location: Bristol
- Sector: Health Insurance
- Services: Frameless Glass Partitioning
Having worked with April UK in their previous office location; Avent Interiors were asked to install Frameless Glass Partitioning to create a new corner Office for members of their management team.
Benefits Sought from April UK
- Modern and stylish Glass Partitioning style.
- New corner Office for management that provided some privacy.
- The ability for natural light to pass through into the rest of the office.
- Instalment of Frameless Glass Partitioning in Bristol using 12mm toughened glass, polished edges and dry joints.
- Avent Interiors carried out works out of hours to minimalise Office disruption at April UK’s request.
- Installation of Glass Manifestations to match existing design within April’s Headquarters.
After multiple out of hours visits to suit April UK, the L-shaped, corner Office was complete. The Frameless Glass Partitioning provided the privacy required from a management Office but retained the sense of space and allowed natural light to pass through. The team at April UK were delighted with the install and staff complimented the professionalism of our fitting team.
More About Our Client:
April UK are an award-winning protection and health insurance specialist. Part of the April Group which operates globally in 34 countries and has over 6 million customers.