- Client: Apricot
- Location: Cheltenham
- Sector: Women's Fashion
- Services: Dry Lining
Stone Arch a London shop fitting company approached us to carry out Dry Lining in Cheltenham for Apricot. Apricot is a multi-channel women’s fashion brand well known for its signature prints. Our team visited the Regent Arcade site within a few days of getting the initial enquiry. After submitting a tender, with advice that reduced expenditure and a fast turnaround promise we won the project.
Benefits Sought from Apricot:
- Advice on the specification to reduce the overall expenditure of the project
- Fast turn around from appointment to commencement of works
- Flexible approach to programme due to restrictions set out by shopping centre management
- Skilled Dry Liners capable of creating bulkhead designs for lighting
- Installation of shop hoarding to make site secure and comply with fire regulations
- Tight project deadline for the store launch
- Avent Interiors started on site within 2 weeks, committing extra labour to ensure we met the deadline
- Due to the nature of environment (shopping centre), delivery of materials proved difficult, we developed a delivery to plan ensure that regulations were upheld
- Our operatives constructed a shop front hoarding in line with management request
- Dry Liners installed plasterboard bulkheads to accommodate strip LED lighting
- Liaising with Apricot design team to ensure expectations were met
Despite a tight programme, we completed our works a week ahead of schedule. Stone Arch have since expressed interest in using our services for their next shop fit outs.
“Based in London, this project was always going to be challenging, just from a geographical point of view. That together with the short timescales and the environmental constraints. However, I would like to thank Avent Interiors for carrying out the Dry Lining in Cheltenham for us. It’s only when you work with contractors like Avent Interiors that you realise that carrying out this kind of project successfully is possible. From the initial contact, Otto was nothing but helpful, met us on site at short notice and returned our quote in just a few days. Avent continued this high level of service, they were skilled, conscientious and very tidy. We look forward to working with Avent Interiors again in the future”.
Simon, Director, Stone Arch
More About Our Client:
Apricot have 400 concessions across the UK, with a fast growing international presence. The only fashion company to have been featured in the Sunday Times Top 200 Export list for the last 5 years running. Stone Arch are a London based fit out company specialising in shop fit outs.