For Office and Commercial Dry Lining in Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham and throughout the South West of England! Get in contact to discuss your project with our experienced team!
Experienced Dry Liners
Our experienced Dry Liners in Bristol have over 30 years experience and can deliver successful Dry Lining projects in any environment, whether it be within an Office, Commercial Property, Industrial Unit or Retail space.
Avent Interiors offer Dry Lining as a service in its own right, or, as part of an Office Fit Out, Refurbishment and Office Partitions project.
What is Dry Lining?
Defined as ‘a lining to interior wall that does not need to be plastered’ Dry Lining is a great alternative to traditional blockwork and wet plaster.
Galvanised metal framework and Plasterboard is a great choice for…
- Construction of internal walls to divide areas.
- A Lining of external walls to improve insulation and finish.
- Ceiling lining to increase sound or fire rating.
Benefits of Dry Lining?
By using the method of Dry Lining you can expect to benefit from:
- Quick installation – turning a project around in no time.
- Improved insulation – decreasing your businesses energy spend.
- Increased acoustic value – ensuring conversations stay within a room.
- Easy decoration – a flat, smooth finish we can help you decorate.
- Fire rating and moisture protection – uphold necessary regulations.
Which Plasterboard is Right for You?
There are a variety of Plasterboard types, suitable for every environment.
Avent can install any type of Plasterboard to suit your requirements. Whether it be regular, sound, moisture or fire.
For your, Free Site Survey call us on 0117 9960 950.