- Client: HPH Commercial Property
- Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
- Sector: Commercial Property Letting
- Services: Commercial Unit Fit Out
Avent Interiors have worked with HPH Commercial Property for 10 years. In that time we have undertaken a long list of projects for them directly and for their tenants at a number of their properties. On this occasion, HPH contacted us to carry out a Commercial Unit Fit Out for a client who had leased a property within Westbury in Wiltshire.
Benefits Sought from HPH:
- Single contractor to take undertake Interiors package.
- Specified Partition and ceiling systems to uphold fire and acoustic values.
- Quick turnaround from quote to works commencing.
- Works undertaken included: Partitioning, Ceilings, Dry Lining, and Carpentry.
- Project completed on time following programme of works.
- Daily liaison with other contractors involved in the project.
After 5 weeks on site, the Avent Interiors team had delivered the Interiors package on time with virtually no snags. The project was a great success and our team’s dedication allowed HPH’s tenants to move in on time.
“HPH Ltd have used Avent Interiors over the past 10 years for suspended ceiling and office partitioning projects. We have always received a high-quality finish and work has always been completed within agreed timescales and to budget.”
Marian Day – Property Manager, HPH Commercial Property
More About Our Client:
HPH Commercial Property are specialists in commercial property, providing a wide variety of business space. They own a range of properties and directly manage all their premises through their management team which is based in Bath.