Our story goes back over 30 years when Mark Avent, our Managing Director was employed by a large Office Fit Out business based in Bristol. Working on site and carrying out installs of Office Partitions and Suspended Ceilings; this is where Mark began his Interiors career.
Mark left the business and become a self-employed sub-contractor; in which he was very successful and was a preferred subcontractor for a number of Bristol’s Office Interiors businesses.
Through progression and a clear understanding of Office and Commercial Interiors, Mark was offered the role of Contracts Manager, at a medium sized Interior Fit out business based in Bristol working on projects throughout the South West.
With the idea of developing his own business in the future, Mark left employment and a little later Avent Interiors Ltd was born! Since our establishment as a Limited Company, we have gone from strength to strength and have grown with demand.
Today, Avent Interiors is truly a family business with both of Marks sons, Otto and Colby working for the business.
We work with clients big and small, from local SME’s to International Organisations on projects ranging from as little as £1000 up to and over £100,000.
Mission and Values
Our mission is to provide quality Workplace Interiors through a client-focused service; fulfilling all pre-set requirements and completing each and every project to the highest standard, on schedule and within budget.
At Avent Interiors, we hold certain values very closely. These values are brought into our business through the way we operate and who we employ. We believe in…
- Delivering quality workmanship
- Client satisfaction
- Friendliness and reliability
Sustainability and Environment
Avent Interiors Ltd recognise that we have a legal and moral responsibility to manage our activities in such a way so as to help reduce where ever possible any detrimental impact on the environment.
We are committed to conducting business whilst protecting the health of the environment and employees.
To achieve this, Avent Interiors will…
- Ensure as far as possible that all materials are used and applied in an environmentally friendly manner according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Provide all employees with appropriate training in safe handling of materials and the application of materials in all areas.
- Dispose of all waste according to regulatory laws, regulations and in a responsible manner.
- Induct all new employees to Government regulations and Company procedures regarding the use and disposal of waste.
- Investigate all incidents of misuse / inappropriate disposal of waste, which does not comply with Company or statutory requirements, and implement preventive actions to minimise the risk of occurrence.
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct an environmental program to ensure adherence to Company and regulatory requirements.
- Involve and consult employees, Government authorities and regulatory bodies and customers to identifying improved waste disposal.
We’ve adopted a philosophy of maximum compliance at all levels throughout the business to ensure that the impact of pollution and environmental disruption is reduced as much as possible.
At Avent Interiors we recognise the importance of community involvement and continually review opportunities to be involved in community projects.
At present, we sponsor Bristol Zoo, The Wild Place Project, Little Stoke Football Club and Bristol Bisons Ladies Wheelchair Basketball teams.
If you would like to bring a community or sponsorship opportunity to our attention, please do get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accreditations and Recommendations
Avent Interiors are proud to be accredited by the Finishes & Interiors Sector (FIS), the leading body within the Interiors segment of the construction industry.
To obtain this accreditation by the FIS, we have…
- Met the appropriate membership criteria.
- Subscribed to and abide by the terms of the FIS code of conduct.
- Submitted full Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Passed multiple inspections by FIS officials of our work.
We are also recommended installers by Neville Long, CCF, SIG, SAS and Tenon – some of the industry’s leading suppliers of Office Partitions, Suspended Ceilings and Interior fittings.